Job Description: To carry out extensive Field Operation in membership recruitment, camp visitations, facilities and church visitations and trainings
• The Candidate must be a born again Christian and a Member of a Protestant or Evangelical Church or Congregation
• A First Degree or an HND Holder. A minimum of five years post-graduation experience
• Basic Computer knowledge with ability to use Microsoft Office Suites.
• A good marketing skill, self-motivational, target driven and ability to meet goals.
• A Gideon Membership is an added advantage but not compulsory.
• A Male, not more than 45 Years old by December 2022.
• He must be based in any of the following States; Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, and in any of these states: Cross Rivers, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia or Akwa-Ibom. BUT he should be ready to travel up to 70% of his time a year.
Application: All interested Candidates should apply here or submit their application letters, CVs and copies of all Credentials to the address
below and should do so on or before Friday 30th September, 2022.
The Executive Director
The Gideons International in Nigeria
56, Falolu Road, Surulere, Lagos
Or send by email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.